Been having a tough time deciding WHICH posts to put in blogsifting today! SOOOO many good things out there!
Oh well… on with it I guess!
- Raincoaster & I go back. A bit. Damn me if there aren’t daily gems on the ol’ Raincoaster. Fish – This is a nuts story, that is one HUGE cattie.
- I missed the memo, but apparently Sooze from Babes Love Baseball also now writes at Sons of Sam Malone! Enjoy.
- The Original JD just has a way with words. Don’t believe me? Read this over at Six Pack Sports Report!
- Melissa over at the afore-mentioned Babes Love Baseball waves bye-bye to RFK.
- Happy Birthday to Blondie over at Saturday’s a Rugby Day!
- Michael Vick, apparently the Commonwealth of Surry County isn’t quite done with you. DCScrap (head-honcho over at both Epic & Our Book of Scrap) updates us.
- From what would have to rank as one of the best blog-names out there – Why Don’t We Get Drunk and Blog? – Lozo on sports… posted by… umm… Lozo.
Lastly… small addition: a more serious piece I did on the way Japanese English-school conglomerate Nova is shafting customers & employees – over at Anja Merret. They really, truly suck.
That’s it for now… enjoy your week.