Oh ye gods. Busy at the moment – busier than a 3-legged dog trying to bury a bone on a marble floor, and that means some important things have been left by the wayside… like telling you what you should be I’ve been reading.
- Neate Sager’s take on the Hockey. Over at Epic Carnival, but you can catch Neate over at Out Of Left Field. Sometimes…
- Chuck Barkley. Gotta love him. Love him all the more over at The World Of Isaac.
- Richie Sexson’s mind-fart. Get the details from the excellent Five Tool Tool.
- Ed Ziti from MVN Lakers Library writes his impressions on the entire Mike D’Antoni episode.
- Red’s Army has a laugh at a Laker-fan having a dig at the C’s… almost funny clip tho’!
- You’ve Been Blinded – Jason Whitlock interview. Damn good reading.
- Over at Ball Don’t Lie, Kelly Dwyer tells it like it is with the Lakers loss to Utah in game 3.