Sea Eagles vs Storm
Sea Eagles have won 5/6 at Brookvale against ther Storm and that trend will continue. The match will resemble the Greco-Roman Wrestling at the Olympics.
Sea Eagles by 8
Dragons vs Tigers
Although this is a Dragons home game the Tigers have had the wood on them for a few years now. More of the same tonight.
Tigers by 14
Bulldogs vs Cowboys
Battle for the wooden spoon with the Cowboys to take honours.
Cowboys by 12
Sharks vs Rabbitohs
Sharks have won five in a row. This will be six.
Sharks by 20
Warriors vs Broncos
Broncos are light on as far as their full strength side goes and the Warriors always trouble them. Think the Broncos will hold on though.
Broncos by 8
Roosters vs Eels
Roosters will be aiming for some solid performances heading into the finals. They’ll start turning it on from here.
Roosters by 16
Raiders vs Panthers
Always hard to beat at home and with off field dramas hopefully put behind them the Raiders should see the Panthers off.
Raiders by 10
Titans vs Knights
Titans are slipping, Knights are firing.
Knights by 18
Here is a look at each teams run home over the final five rounds:
1. Sea Eagles – Storm (h), Rabbitohs (a), Tigers (a), Titans (h), Panthers (a)
2. Storm – Sea Eagles (a), Roosters (h), Panthers (a), Knights (a), Rabbitohs (h)
3. Roosters – Eels (h), Storm (a), Sharks (a), Rabbitohs (h), Dragons (h)
4. Sharks – Rabbitohs (h), Warriors (a), Roosters (h), Tigers (a), Cowboys (h)
5. Broncos – Warriors (a), Dragons (h), Titans (h), Bulldogs (a), Knights (h)
6. Dragons – Tigers (h), Broncos (a), Warriors (h), Eels (h), Roosters (a)
7. Panthers – Raiders (a), Bulldogs (h), Storm (h), Warriors (a), Sea Eagles (h)
8. Knights – Titans (a), Raiders (a), Cowboys (h), Storm (h), Broncos (a)
9. Tigers – Dragons (a), Eels (a), Sea Eagles (h), Sharks (h), Titans (a)
10. Raiders – Panthers (h), Knights (h), Rabbitohs (a), Cowboys (a), Bulldogs (h)
11. Titans – Knights (h), Cowboys (a), Broncos (a), Sea Eagles (a), Tigers (h)
12. Warriors – Broncos (h), Sharks (h), Dragons (a), Panthers (h), Eels (a)
13. Eels – Roosters (a), Tigers (h), Bulldogs (a) Dragons (a), Warriors (h)
14. Rabbitohs – Sharks (a), Sea Eagles (h), Raiders (h), Roosters (a), Storm (a)
15. Bulldogs – Cowboys (h), Panthers (a), Eels (h), Broncos (h), Raiders (a)
16. Cowboys – Bulldogs (a), Titans (h), Knights (a), Raiders (h), Sharks (a)
Now, just to round it off, here is the Ladder Predictor to help you work out where everyone will finish the season:
For more Rugby League talk, check out The Amphitheatre
One last thing. the Bulldogs were today granted an injunction in the NSW Supreme Court to stop Sonny Bill Williams, who broke his playing contract with the club, from playing Rugby Union in France with Toulon.