Time to share what I’ve been reading:
- New Epic writer Jack Cobra (of Cobra Brigade) speaks from the heart in Cubs in First Place, Armageddon to follow
- A list! A list! We all love lists: Winning The Turnover Battle‘s Hank has a look at a look at the top ten players that were selected with picks that were traded before the draft in Before You Declare a Winner
- A slightly different take on the Cubs over at Five Tool Tool
- For anyone who’s ever played fantasy sports… The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes present Turn on the ^&*#ing “Auto-Pick” Before You Leave the Draft Lobby
- Another Epic writer, JA (from The Feed) gives us a look at Mitch Cozad’s trial (accused of stabbing his competition for the starting punter job at Northern Colorado)
- This rocks. Blindfolded Muay Thai, vid-clip courtesy of 100% Injury Rate
- Controversial but fun – NOIS always hits the spot – Vick: Who Wins? An interesting take on the Vick story.