Just loved giving this a ‘Jordan’ headline… but we’re talking about the country, not his Airness. Anyway, Day 3 of the FIBA Asia Championships was full of the same few tight games, and the regular beatdowns as the heavyweights of the region played some minnows.
Jordan did comeback tho’… to beat the Philippines. In a tight contest, Jordan outscored the Philippines in the end, staying calm when early on it looked like the Philippines would run all over them. End result was a good win, with Jordan prevailing 84-76.
In other games on Day 3.
- Lebanon thrashed UAE 106-64
- India beat Indonesia 72-66
- Chinese Taipei defeated Hong Kong 98-81
- South Korea beat Syria 89-79
- Qatar just beat Kazakhstan 76-69
- Iran beat China 77-68
- And Japan had showtime vs Kuwait 101-48