How about 10 of ’em? Want to find out? Well, here you go…
This short survey will tell you approximately how many five year old children you could fight at once. Results are based on physical prowess, training, swarm-combatting experience, and the flexibility of your moral compass.
Here are the ground rules:
- You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
- There are no weapons or foreign objects
- Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
- The children are merciless and will show no fear
- If a child is knocked unconscious, he is “out.” The same goes for you.
The survey says I could take 20 5-year-olds, but then again, I am not afraid to use them as weapons against one another. You know, grab one by the ankles and just start swinging.
Hat tip: Hugging Harold Reynolds
Humbly submitted by DCScrap, EpicCarnival.com