So, I’ve been away visiting in-laws out in the country… watching some fantastic baseball with the High School Summer Tournament at Koshien stadium – played in 38 degree heat (that’s 100+ for those amongst us stuck in Fahrenheit!). Yes, it’s DAMN hot in Japan – add the humidity & it’s nasty, nasty, nasty.
But… I’m back now.
And – time for some blogsiftin’! Here’s what I have been looking at recently:
- Fantastic stuff: Fisticuffs… biffo… gettin’ the belt on – what to say, when to say it. And sound cool. Pyle of List provides movie quotes – good ones & bad.
- Our Book Of Scrap gives us a look at a perfect argument for contraception.
- Don’t do it Roger. Vick plea-bargains with the US Attorney’s Office & the NFL – Epic Carny stuff (written by WCK who also writes at 100% Injury Rate).
- Amazing. And scary. Same time. Check this out at Deuce of Davenport.
- Great story. And I even got to contribute (wasn’t my plan, but yay!). Digital Headbutt‘s Mike White looks at who could possibly… just maybe… be worse than George Steinbrenner.
- Man… does Pacman have a clue? At all??? Signal to Noise shares Pacman Jones’ latest
- More brilliance from Doberman On The Diamond: Top Player vs Manager/Coach Feuds. Great stuff.